The long awaited Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (#NSALE) is now officially live to the public! I’m here to share with you all the ins and outs of this sale including tips on getting the best bang for your buck and highlight items you’ll be wanting in your closet. This is definitely my favorite sale of the year and one you don’t want to miss! I love shopping on a budget and getting a great deal, and shopping this sale is the best way to stock up on items I know I’ll be purchasing anyway in the fall. So grab a latte, sit back, and get ready to check out some amazing discounts!
A few things you should know:
- The sale officially launches for public access at 12am PST on Friday, July 21st. Set your alarm clocks! This sale will be going on through August 6th.
- Everything in this sale is NEW inventory for fall and then some! Don’t miss out on great beauty, home, and men’s finds too.
- Nordstrom makes it extremely easy to shop online and is my favorite place to get items online because of their amazing policies. They offer free shipping, free returns, and in-store pick-up so don’t be hesitant about online shopping. I hope to make the process a lot easier for you!
- I’ve created the landing page stylemissmolly.com/shop for all things Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Be sure to check back regularly as I’ll be keeping things updated as best as I can! I’ve sourced all my picks from the following categories to make your shopping adventures simple:
Tips for shopping the sale:
1. Keep checking the website!
Things may be unavailable and “out of stock” but best selling items often do get restocked, sometimes more than once. Many Nordstrom cardholders have already taken advantage of the Early Access, but do not fret as things are restocked regularly and items that were sold out will likely become available again!
Tops & Sweaters
2. If you are considering buying an item, go ahead and order it.
Items sell out very quickly and the Nordstrom return policy and free standard shipping make it extremely easy to return anything. Go ahead and order multiple sizes or colors if you are not sure. Better to buy now and then decide if you want to keep it later, rather than wait and miss out on a great deal before it returns to full price.
Bags & Accessories
3. Use your triple points days wisely!
If you are a Nordstrom cardholder, you will have at least one personal Triple Point Day and up to 4 bonus point days. During the sale is a great time to stock up and make bigger purchases, so make sure to call the 800 number or before check out and activate your triple point day to get the most out of all of your Anniversary shopping (online, in store, and at the Rack!) and earn some Nordstrom Notes back!
Coats & Jackets
4. Sign up for the Member Rewards program.
If you do not already have a Nordstrom card and aren’t interested in signing up for one, Nordstrom also has a phone number points system – you get most (but not all) of the same benefits as the card, and will be on your way to earning Notes while you shop just by entering your cell phone number! You can sign up for that here.
5. Plan ahead.
Look through your closet and see what essentials are missing for the upcoming fall season or even current basics you know you’ll love. The anniversary sale is the perfect time to stock up on items you will wear all year, especially in the upcoming colder months. I know it doesn’t seem cold weather now, but come fall, you’ll be wishing you grabbed that coat for an amazing deal. Also, this is a great opportunity to buy Christmas gifts in advance at major sale prices.
I shared my favorites in this post but be sure to check out my landing page for shopping the sale where I’m sharing top finds under $50, under $100, best sellers, all the basics your closet can’t live without, and MORE!
Start shopping HERE
Photos: Jenna Lynn Photography