Happy Wednesday to all of my wonderful friends! I feel completely honored to have recently been nominated for The Liebster Award. This award is given to new bloggers by other bloggers. I think this is so amazing to see beautiful women supporting each other!
I’d like to give Michele from Classic & Gray a big thank you for the nomination! She has amazing style and has a beautiful personality behind all of her fashionable outfits.
1. What is your favorite type of food?
Definitely Mexican. Can every day be Taco Tuesday?!
2. Who is your style icon?
I am so inspired by Coco Chanel. She was classy, polished and a style icon to remember! There will always be something spectacular to learn from her with enough quotes to fill a book. For someone a little more modern, I love Kate Middleton’s style. I bet she has one amazing closet that is full of classy and sophisticated wearable items!
3. Describe your fashion philosophy:
I like to describe my style as classy and timeless. I find it important to invest in classic pieces in my wardrobe so that I’m never at a loss for what to wear.
4. What is your favorite fall trend?
I have been obsessed with Over The Knee boots this fall. Still looking for the perfect pair however. I have big feet (size 9) and small calves, so it’s hard to find boots that fit right! I am determined to find the pair for me!
5. Best advice for a new blogger:
I have two pieces of advice that has helped me along the way. 1) Have the confidence to try. It wasn’t until I finally gave up my insecurities and stopped worrying about what everyone else thought that I was truly complacent. 2) Never force anything. Write because you want to, not because you feel you have to. Writing will always be more genuine when you do this and you will be a much happier person because of it!
6. Coffee or tea?
Fact: I’m majorly intolerant to coffee beans. I never knew that was possible until I took an intolerance test three years ago. I still sneak it in every now and then because I miss it terribly. I have learned to love and crave tea!
7. Go-to stores to shop at:
I am a huge online shopper. The delivery guys know me by name now I’m sure! I love shopping at Lulus, Nordstrom, Express, J.Crew, ASOS, The Limited, Banana Republic, but I’m also totally into Haute Look, Ideeli, and Rue La La for amazing online flash sales.
8. What is your favorite blog for inspiration?
I’m finding myself going to Who What Wear for fashion inspiration all the time! So many great style tips and completely trendy and current.
9. If you could get a free trip anywhere, where would you go?
Europe, no doubt. I’ve always wanted to take a several week vacation and roam the streets of Paris, Rome, Venice, Milan, or London!
10. What is one thing you want your readers to know?
I debated for the longest time whether or not I should start a fashion blog and finally just did it one day! I received a pair of white pointed-toe heels in the mail one day (see I told you… serious online shopper) and snapped a picture. I have been called Miss Molly my whole life from students, family, and friends and wanted it to represent my style, so naturally the name Style Miss Molly came about. I am so glad I worked up the courage to start regardless of all my fears about starting one! It has been one amazing journey so far!
(Hopefully you haven’t been nominated before, but if you have then know how much I adore you!)
Kelsey from Kelsey Kaplan Fashion
Janna from Janna Doan
Coco from Always Coco Noelle
Juliana from Juliana Room
Diane from Petite in Paris
Rita from Style Round The Clock
Athena from Athena Alex
Dee from Dee for Dana
Victoria from Love Haight
Robin from Runway Teacher
1. Post your award to your blog.
2. Answer the questions that you were given from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few new bloggers you’ve discovered.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees.
5. Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
My questions for the Nominees:
- Three adjectives to describe your personality:
- What is your biggest accomplishment you are proud of?
- How would you describe your personal style:
- What is one article of clothing you cannot live without?
- What made you decide to start a fashion blog?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Who/what is your biggest motivation for blogging?
- What is your favorite season?
- What’s your favorite snack?
- Do you have any style advice?
I had so much fun answering these questions. Hope you enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed answering them!
Photos and outfit details from the post Back to Basics: Classic Must-Haves