I’ve always been one to live an inspired and optimistic life. I’ve found motivational quotes to be one of the best things to keep me in that direction of positive thinking. Today I’m sharing with you 25 quotes that have been recently pushing me to pursue a life towards success and driven by passion. I encourage you to find a quote that inspires you and put it somewhere for a daily reminder to be all that you want to be. Save it as your desktop background. Use it as your phone lock screen. Put it on your bathroom mirror. However you use them, I hope these quotes inspire you to live the life you’ve always wanted!
- “Don’t carry your mistakes around you. Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones to rise above them.” -Ryan Ferreras
- “Nothing is impossible, the world itself says ‘I’m possible’!” -Audrey Hepburn
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” -Vince Lombardi
- “If it’s both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it.” –Erada
- “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” -Martin Luther King
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” -Jim Rohn
- “Look closely at the present you are constructing: it should look like the future you are dreaming.” -Alice Walker
- “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” -Bill Bradley
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” -Walt Disney
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” -Norman Vaughan
- “What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “What we achieve inwardly will change our outer reality.” -Plutarch
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” -Chris Grosser
- “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” -Steven Furtick
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” -Maya Angelou
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” -Vince Lombardi
- “Don’t be so afraid. Do what feels right, and chase whatever it is you want with tenacity and determination.” -Divya Bahl
- “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair
- “Having courage does not mean that we are unafraid. Having courage and showing courage means we face our fears. We are able to say, ‘I have fallen, but I will get up.'” -Maya Angelou
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” -John D. Rockefeller
- “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it, the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.” -Arianna Huffington
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” -EE Cummings And finally, I finish with my favorite quote that is currently the one motivating me to be the #GIRLBOSS I’ve always wanted! It’s a quote about following your passions and not letting fear stand in your way. I’m all about living a fearless life!
I’d love to hear – what’s your favorite quote for inspiration?
Blazer: Shop Sosie // Necklace: Nikki Blake’s // T-shirt: Le Motto // Earrings: Happiness Boutique // Purse: Charming Charlie // Jeans: Express // Lipstick: MAC Pigeon Pink // Sunglasses: Kate Spade // Heels: Charles David
Photo Credit // S. Weissbach Photography
I am bookmarking this for days that I’m not feeling so fab! This post is fantastic! Love the inspiration! Great photos as well, that pink bag and those earrings are gorgeous!
Thank you Ellie! We all have those days, so I’m happy to be able to share some motivation to get you back on your feet smiling! 🙂
Great post! Awesome quotes and words of wisdom for those times when we feel down on ourselves. Love it!
Thank you Shanna! It’s true we can feel down on ourselves at times, that’s why I love to read things that inspire me to press on!
I love this post! Thank you! I’ve been feeling down lately, and love upbeat positive quotes!
Hi Tabitha! So sorry to hear you’ve been feeling down lately, but just know that we can get there sometimes! Hope you know how much you are loved and great at what you do! You got this girl!
Great post! Love the outfit and all of the quotes. Just what I needed this morning 🙂 XO, Nicole
Thanks Nicole! so glad to help start your day off on the right foot!
I really like the one’s from Walt Disney and MLK 🙂
Thanks! those are two of my favs too!
I always love your positivity, Molly!
Thank you McKenna! You have no idea how much that means to me!
Love all these quotes. You have such an infectious smile and outlook on life!
Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com
Aww thanks Greta! That made me smile right there! 😉
Not only is your outfit perfection (as always), but these quotes are fantastic! I definitely see a few of my favorites in there!!
Stephanie | drunkonvogue.com
Stephanie, you rock! Thank you for the love in return!
great list! I love that you threw a walt disney quote in there…my fav:)
and I LOVE your style. I could not pull this look off but you’re killing it.
Aww Jessica, you couldn’t totally pull it off! and THANKS! Walt Disney was actually a very inspiring person!
I love these quotes! Especially the last one. I’ve been working really hard to make my dreams a reality and I think this quote is the perfect one to push me forward! Your outfit is also adorable! I love those earrings!
You and I both girl! We can do it if we don’t let fear stop us! Thank you so much!
Just what I needed today! I love all of these quotes!!! I will def be using some of these to keep me motivated with accomplishing a new goal of mine soon!
I’m so glad to be a part of just what you needed today! I know I’ll be reading many of these on repeat!
Ooh, I love these! I am totally pinning this to my quote board!
Wow! That’s such a high compliment! Thank you!
ok this outfit is awesome (THAT BAG!) I’m also a big fan of quote #4, I have found it to be very very true in life.
Laura @ http://www.cookwineandthinker.com
The English teacher in me is loving this quote post. You did an excellent job picking them all out friend. Also- still love that shirt!!
I’m so glad the English teacher in you loves it! Thank you! Hope you’re having a great summer!
Love how you styled this tee! I love the inspiration behind the Le Motto brand and all these additional quotes just add to it. Great post Molly!
Clothes & Quotes
Thanks Shannon! A lot of fun styling tees like this! 🙂
Love the quotes gorgeous!!! Quotes always inspire and motivate me too!
Thanks Sarah! You and I both feel the same way about quotes! Necessary for some inspiration!
This is so perfect! I’ve always loved finding quotes to get me through what ever is happening in life. I’ll definitely be saving this post!
Thanks Kim! Glad my collection of quotes helped inspire! Thanks for saving it! 🙂
This is such an inspiration post! I love all of the different quotes you have! And that tee is so cute, I always love shirts with inspiring quotes on them!
Thank you Sydney! I love wearing these tees so much! I’m actually wearing one right now that says “more gratitude. more kindness.” They always inspire me to live a more giving and fulfilled life!
Loved this post Molly! I found some good ones for my own life!
xo – Ana Luiza
Thanks Ana! I’d love to hear what quotes inspire you to fit your own life too!